Taking care of your jewellery - some do's & don'ts
- Add jewellery last when dressing
- Store carefully to avoid tangling and scratching
- Handle with care and patience
- Check fasteners periodically for wear and tear
- Wear it 24/7
- Wear when bathing
- Wear in bed
- Wear when exercising
- Wear when doing housework, D.I.Y., Gardening etc
- Allow direct contact with perfume, hairspray, body lotions, foundations etc.
- Use abrasive cleaners on jewellery
Cleaning Sterling Silver
Sterling silver is one of the precious metals with a cool stylish look. It is also a natural characteristic of silver to tarnish. To remove the tarnish clean with a specialist cleaning cloth or fluid.
Free Town Talk Silver Polish Tissue with every Solid 925 Sterling Silver Handcrafted Bracelet or Necklace Purchase you make from Viktoryn Handcrafted Jewellery